This is my ANCESTRY, my BEQUEST, and my ASSET to the ANCESTOR of all CREATORS...

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Blog 2: Training and Observation under Ateneo School of Government

FINAL OUTPUT OF THE DOCUMENTATION
(2nd week: January 18-21, 2011)

On my first day in ASoG, I saw ate Rose Ann Cruz, an alumnae of batch 2010 in PUP-CommRes. She graduated with Magna Cum Laude honor and she was the one who delivered the valedictory address during their commencement day. I had a thought of having a jampacked training under ASoG since ate Rose also accomplished her internship in the same office. Without any interview, Ms. Aurma Manlangit, the director of the JVO Executive Education Program, explained to me the task that I was about to do on that day. She instructed me to document the whole process of the seminar-workshop about policy making. Its participants are the superintendents and high school teachers who came from the different region of Visayas. :D

It was indeed a stressful week for me. That’s how I described my first week stay in ASoG. Almost 180 hours were left to accomplish my final requirement as an intern. It has been still a long long run of draining my brain in doing bunch of write-ups for this training yet I am very grateful to have this very extensive training in preparation for the job I am about to have after graduation. This is really a good start for me, to whatever I face in the future; I will be able to conquer it in wholeheartedly manner. This could be a lesson of life that I should always bare in my mind. It is definitely true that hardwork is the best investment a man can make.

I gained so much knowledge on that training. I met several people who are really smart and professionals. On a lighter note, I actually felt outcast to the environment that I was into by that time. Kaya medyo nanibago ako sa mga kaganapang nasasaksihan ko. I had a hardtime to accomplish my task since that it's my first time to document a whole training program and I was not totally guided with my boss. Kaya kung ano ano na lang yung sinusulat kong notes mula sa training na dino-document ko. But it was fun on the other hand for the reason that you will really learn a lot of stuff. I realized that it is better to be physically stressed than mentally. You can’t do anything if you’re mentally stressed.

On the second week, to come-up with my final report of the seminar, I consolidated all the notes that I have jotted down during the training. I got this feeling that I drove in a not-so-good final write-up on this task. Good thing that it was just a 2-day seminar-workshop.

Boss is already asking for the final report that I have to pass within the week. It’s already Saturday and I haven’t finished my report yet. She told me to send my report to kuya isko (part-time researcher in Executive Education Program) for him to make the final output of the documentation. By this time, I have acquired with the deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Magkomento ka na!