This is my ANCESTRY, my BEQUEST, and my ASSET to the ANCESTOR of all CREATORS...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blog 5: Training and Observation under Ateneo School of Government

PROFILING OF THE FOUR PROVINCES
(5th week: February 08-09, 2011)

Since the study will cover the four provinces, we divided the task into 2 with my bud Reynald. the two provinces assigned to me are the provinces of Masbate and Antique. After the pre-testing survey, we are assigned to do a desk review out of the secondary data from internet and from the offices that we need to communicate with.

Our first task for this ILO study is to accomplish a desk review and have a final write-up. As a preliminary paper that we need to pass, we first did the profile of these provinces and here is our accomplished task.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Magkomento ka na!