This is my ANCESTRY, my BEQUEST, and my ASSET to the ANCESTOR of all CREATORS...

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Blog 4: Training and Observation under Ateneo School of Government

THE PRE-TESTING
(4th week: February 01-04, 2011)

The next week, we went to CARITAS in Pandacan to conduct the pre-test survey and interview using the edited instrument that we made. It was a great experience of meeting several people who are willing to participate in this kind of activity. We are also very grateful to be part of this process. Experience is indeed a good investment to have a successful plan in the future.

We were tasked to do the key informant interview and focus group discussion on that day. I am very proud to be part of this team since I am already acquiring the lessons I learned in the academe. I was also having a great feeling of everything I knew related in my course will be used when I get a job in the near future.

Soon after we conducted the pre-testing, the team had a meeting to discuss the flaws that we encountered during the data gathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Magkomento ka na!