This is my ANCESTRY, my BEQUEST, and my ASSET to the ANCESTOR of all CREATORS...

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

i HaTe gOodbYes>>>...


How will I get rid to this intense feeling of broken shield in my heart?
If no one else could make things possible in this world but YOU.
YOU that is someone I only NEED to swab this extreme pain in me.
How will I get over this great delusions in me if something
has never been built as a development?

A reminiscent of curse that will never be banished.
I hate this feeling of almost reaching the end.
If only I could do everything just to bring back the moments of gold together.
Sharing our laughter of tears.
Enjoying the warmth of our embraces.

How i wish that we are always been the same as what we were before.
How i wish that nothing had happened before.
That sooner or later, the real me can easily be brought back by YOU.
That sooner or later, the tenderness of your kiss would carried out again in YOU.

I really HATE this part of hearing GOODBYES in YOU!
I really LOVE this part of FOOLing myself that you are just falsifying me.
I REALLY REALLY HATE THIS PART!!!!!!!!
I HATE THE FACT that Your world is NOT already mine!

I HATE GOODBYES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Magkomento ka na!